Moat is a New York-based SaaS analytics company focused on building products for brand advertisers and premium publishers. Our offerings include Moat Analytics, an attention measurement platform that provides analytics and insights on ad campaigns for publishers and advertisers, and Moat Pro, an ad intelligence platform that allows markets to research trends in the online advertising industry.
About the Opportunity
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends.
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
- Develop, review, maintain and improve test cases documentation
- Manage quarterly load tests to ensure products can scale to expectations
- Coordinate software releases to production environments
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
- Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Product Manager on the of status of testing activities in Agile environment
- Maintain and communicate testing time lines, schedules and status reports
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.