Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
A Moat Partner Manager is responsible for managing and nurturing strategic relationships with our ad tech ecosystem partners. They will be responsible for the lifecycle of the partner relationship including on-boarding, day-to-day management and supporting expansion efforts. This individual plays an essential role with integration processes, project management, performance analytics, troubleshooting, and expansion of our partnerships. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and grow relationships with strategic partners including, but not limited to, publishers, DSPs, DMPs, and 3rd party data providers.
- Project manage implementations of existing partnerships, as well as newly closed partnerships, escalating implementation issues to partner engineering and product teams.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on current partnerships and partnership capabilities.
- Produce collateral, conduct training, and establish best practices to increase adoption of partnership offerings both internally and externally.
- Present monthly business reviews to key partners in order to provide additional value and insights, set benchmarks and performance goals.
- Experience and knowledge in the ad tech and digital advertising ecosystem.
- Self-starter with proven ability working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally, building strong relationships within and across teams globally.
- Excellent project management experience, with ability to lead multiple time-sensitive initiatives in parallel.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Working knowledge of IAB and MRC Standards.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the partner experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every partner and client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.