Ad Operations Specialist
Location - London
Salary - Competitive
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry-wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape
Applications to be received by 5 February, 2017
About the Opportunity
- Tagging publisher and brand display (banner/rich media), video (VAST/VPAID), and mobile campaigns on ad servers and DSP/SSPs with Moat tracking.
- Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies.
- QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
- Daily communication with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams for reviewing previous and upcoming business.
- A key element of the role is to liaise between premier advertising customers, the ad agencies that represent them, and multiple internal cross-functional teams (i.e. sales, planning, inventory, accounts receivable, web & metrics developers, designers, video production, ad solutions & integrated marketing teams) to launch and deliver high profile advertising campaigns.
- University degree – ideally in marketing.
- Bilingual (German and/or French)
- Significant experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
- Demonstrable and scalable experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID.)
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team and proven ability to mentor/develop team members.
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.