Moat is a New York-based SaaS analytics company focused on building products for brand advertisers and premium publishers. Our offerings include Moat Analytics, an attention measurement platform that provides analytics and insights on ad campaigns for publishers and advertisers, and Moat Pro, an ad intelligence platform that allows markets to research trends in the online advertising industry.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sourcer to help build the talent pipeline and sourcing across all engineering teams. Leveraging your expertise recruiting and hiring high quality technical talent you will be our ambassador to the talent pool, communicating Moat’s mission, culture, and value proposition, ensuring awareness of Moat as an employer of choice in New York City
- Source active and passive candidates through outbound recruiting efforts, inbound candidate generation, employee referrals, and whatever means necessary;
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates;
- Strive to understand as much as you can about the culture, tech stack, development processes, and current projects for the engineering teams you recruit for;
- Communicate effectively with the hiring managers to ensure preparedness during the interview process;
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a great candidate experience;
- Build and maintain rapport with engineers in the start-up community by attending external events;
- 2-4 years of sourcing experience specifically for engineering talent within technology organizations;
- Bachelors degree from top tier university
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organizations priorities and approach to problem solving;
- Strong experience using Boolean searches, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Applicant Tracking Systems, Vendors, Github, and Stack Overflow;
- An understanding of and passion for the start-up environment, with the desire to build a world-class organization;
- Superior written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Incredible attention to detail, empathy, and above all a sense of humor;
- Deep knowledge of programming principals, database technologies, cloud infrastructure and software development.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to high standards for the candidate experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every candidate, during every stage of the process.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.