Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering and operations teams to create positive client experiences.
- Proactively review and monitor clients’ Analytics numbers.
- Be point person in client discussions by email, over the phone, and in person.
- Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities. Spot opportunities and educate partners about our Analytics platform.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.