Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Onboard in our New York headquarters, and then help to establish Moat’s presence in the London market.
- Mentor, develop, and support your team in taking the Moat offerings to market.
- Source, interview, and hire great people to our growing sales force.
- Play an important role managing your team’s opportunity pipeline and revenue attainment.
- Educate publishers and advertisers on the value of Moat's intelligence and analytics tools to measure and elevate digital brand advertising.
- Represent the Moat brand in the advertising ecosystem; evangelize and advocate Moat's platform and vision.
- Embrace the belief that all prospects and clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Moat - and constantly striving to deliver that experience.
- Identify, qualify, and engage new prospective clients in the publisher and advertiser verticals.
- You have 5+ years of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to publishers or brands.
- You are a proven sales leader with 3+ years managing a sales force.
- You have a successful track record hiring and leading teams selling SaaS in the adtech space.
- You are well versed in selling and presenting to heads of Sales.
- You are a team player but are self-driven and thrive when operating independently.
- You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list or President’s Club and have the stats to back it up.
- You consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You are curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
- We are a group of thoughtful, intelligent, results driven team players.
- We value superior writing skills, and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.