Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Own and manage client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and overall positive experience with Moat and our products.
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering and operations teams to create a positive client onboarding and integrations experience.
- Proactively review and monitor clients’ data, surfacing insights and resolving challenges as they arise.
- Serve as the point of contact for client discussions by email, phone, and in person.
- Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities.
- Spot opportunities to educate partners about our two core products, Analytics and Pro.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.