Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry-wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
As a Product Manager at Moat, you will be an integral part of the engineering team.
- Gather and organize technical product requirements based on business needs working closely with sales and account management teams.
- Collaborate and design technical product specifications for engineering review and development, applying engineering principles.
- Serve as the point-person for team leads across the company (and potentially with clients) when they have questions or issues with the product roadmap, new features, platform integrations and launch schedules.
- Effectively communicate Moat’s vision and strategy regarding third-party measurement and analytics.
- Assist in prioritizing features with changes in industry demand and other factors.
- Lead and represent Moat within various technical industry working groups including IAB and MRC.
- Work closely with integrations, product marketing teams and engineering to onboard clients with new features and provide technical training.
- Frequently email and be on the phone with technical and strategic contacts at large and interesting companies, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Hulu, Netflix, Forbes, New York Times, CNN, and Fox.
- Be alert to signals from clients that may open up deeper relationships and new avenues of business for Moat.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Excellent analytical/scientific and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking as a scientific technician and creating solutions to integration challenges with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising including ad serving, measurement, cross-device technologies, and general ad tech.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience required.
About the Team
- We are passionate about and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We continue to reach higher because we want to make greatness happen.
- We enjoy working with clients while helping them solve complex problems on the fly.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.