We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our tight-knit product and engineering team and help shape the future of the measurement products. This person seeks to use their understanding of advertisers, platform partners, and publishers to strategize, prioritize and launch new products that create value in digital advertising.
Our Product Managers work closely with engineering teams, account management, and marketing teams internally. They also work hands-on with our largest clients and partners (ie. Snapchat and New York Times) and represent Moat in technical industry working groups including the IAB and MRC.
- Strategize - define product requirements based on user and business needs by working closely with sales and account management teams. Participate in industry working groups and conferences to understand industry needs.
- Define - create technical product specifications, including mock-ups and data flow diagrams.
- Prioritize - balance and trade-off multiple factors including business goals, timelines, escalations, and additional factors to make product decisions.
- Execute - collaborate with internal teams to ensure that products can be launched successfully. Track performance of releases through metrics. Work closely with integrations, product marketing teams and engineering to help onboard clients with new features and provide technical training. Be the point-person across the company for product roadmap, new features, platform integrations, and launch specifics.
- 3+ years of product management experience or relevant technical/analytical roles.
- Excellent analytical/scientific and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking and creating solutions to integration challenges with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising and marketing.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or relevant technical experience required.
About the Team
- We are passionate about and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- We love transparency and embrace knowledge learning and sharing.
- We are rational risk-takers who look for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We continue to reach higher because we want to make greatness happen.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.