Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution that provides insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Develop a keen understanding of our customers and how we help them.
- Be the expert on the European market, available solutions, and Moat’s unique value proposition.
- Drive client engagement through unique experiences and programming.
- Partner with the Events Manager to grow Moat’s presence at European industry events and produce events for the Moat community in Europe.
- Articulate Moat’s value proposition across a range of content, including but not limited to: client communications, product collateral, case studies, event materials, and more.
- Play an important role on Moat’s growing marketing team.
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail.
- We seek unique, creative ways to build our brand.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
- You have 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in digital media, online advertising, or SaaS.
- You are familiar with the digital advertising ecosystem.
- You are an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) and can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative.
- You are a highly organized project manager who can balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You are experienced with modern marketing tools and platforms.
- You are curious, thoughtful, and perceptive.
- You care.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.