Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Establish and implement a global communications plan to increase awareness of our brand.
- Develop a thoughtful and insightful thought leadership agenda and supporting content.
- Serve as the primary point person for all public relations, including but not limited to: media inquiries, drafting press releases and other materials, and collaborating with clients and partners on joint announcements.
- Partner across the company to build and strengthen internal communications and oversee announcements and new initiatives.
- Prepare and staff executive team for media conversations, briefings, and presentations.
- Develop a speaker training program to foster best practices and consistency among the Moat team.
- Manage relationships with agencies and other global communications resources.
- Establish and present public relations and communications KPIs. Use data to inform and optimize program plans and tactics.
- You have 7+ years of communications experience, with at least 2 years in a global role.
- You are familiar with the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Building strong relationships with peers, executives, and the media comes naturally to you.
- You like to operate at a fast pace and are always cool, calm, and collected.
- You are an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) and can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free sound bytes and narratives.
- You are a highly organized project manager who can balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You are curious, thoughtful, and perceptive.
- You care.
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail.
- We seek unique, creative ways to build our brand.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.