Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry-wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
- Represent Moat in various industry working groups. Summarize proceedings to the various stakeholders internally.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to propose ideas to others in the industry and incorporate industry guidance into the product roadmap.
- Lead annual accreditation projects. Work with auditors, industry accreditation bodies, and internal teams to demonstrate Moat’s adherence to industry guidelines.
- Conduct regular internal audits to ensure Moat is meeting its internal standards.
- 4+ years experience in a relevant field (product / project management, software engineering, technical auditing, etc.)
- Background in ad tech and technical understanding of ad serving and measurement are a huge plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to coordinate among teams of different disciplines.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to assemble and motivate teams to rally around and solve challenging problems.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.