Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry-wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
- Lead security initiatives to harden and monitor cloud infrastructure and applications at Moat.
- Brainstorm solutions with the relevant stakeholders in the engineering team and take the lead in implementing them.
- Educate teams internally about security best practices and new processes.
- Implement tools and processes to improve development, testing, and release workflows.
- 4+ years experience in software development and application infrastructure
- Ability to execute on projects with only high level guidance
- Ability to teach others and motivate teams to rally around a cause
- Fluency in Unix systems and cloud infrastructure (AWS) administration, SSH, Bash, network security, and user management
- Proven software development skills using high level languages like Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with software development, operations, and monitoring for large teams is a plus.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.