We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Lead security initiatives to harden and monitor cloud infrastructure and applications at Moat.
- Brainstorm solutions with the relevant stakeholders in the engineering team and take the lead in implementing them.
- Educate teams internally about security best practices and new processes.
- Implement tools and processes to improve development, testing, and release workflows.
- 4+ years experience in software development and application infrastructure
- Ability to execute on projects with only high level guidance
- Ability to teach others and motivate teams to rally around a cause
- Fluency in Unix systems and cloud infrastructure (AWS) administration, SSH, Bash, network security, and user management
- Proven software development skills using high level languages like Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with software development, operations, and monitoring for large teams is a plus.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.