Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Own internal process for launching clients and reporting on billings to Sales Management
- Verify client opportunities in Salesforce for completeness, details and alignment with contract
- Identify areas for improvement around controls, reporting and process
- Audit new and existing contracts and own contracting process as well as implementation of checks and balances as it relates to operational onboarding
- Own processes in Salesforce.com and Moat Pro & Moat Analytics, such as monthly reconciliation of billings from Moat Analytics within Salesforce.com
- Evaluate and utilize tools to scale and maintain a comprehensive contract database
- Work with Finance and Engineering to identify and resolve inefficiencies
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You have a BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school
- You have experience reading and or auditing contracts
- You have experience with Salesforce.com or a comparable platform
- You are extremely detail oriented
- You are tech savvy and an expert with Excel and other operational tools, knowledge of SQL or comparable tool is a major plus
- You’re curious, insightful and have great business acumen
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.