We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Manage user permissions for a variety of Moat’s systems, including AWS, Github, and Jira.
- Perform regular user access reviews and document results
- Customize Jira to create workflows tailored to specific teams and processes
- Help users debug why they can’t access certain systems
- Harden company-issued computers to ensure sensitive data is never leaked
- Help centralize user management processes within Moat
- Handle in-office IT tasks involving AV, phones, computer hardware, networking, etc.
- Help Moat employees debug and solve technical issues with their logins, hardware, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Bash and Python are a huge plus
- Familiarity with AWS and various modes of user access management (IAM, security groups, VPC, SSH, etc.)
- Familiarity with Jira and the various ways to configure it
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and dedicated to finishing projects on time
- Familiarity with IT best practices for medium-sized organizations
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.