Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution that enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry-wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
- Manage user permissions for a variety of Moat’s systems, including AWS, Github, and Jira.
- Perform regular user access reviews and document results
- Customize Jira to create workflows tailored to specific teams and processes
- Help users debug why they can’t access certain systems
- Harden company-issued computers to ensure sensitive data is never leaked
- Help centralize user management processes within Moat
- Handle in-office IT tasks involving AV, phones, computer hardware, networking, etc.
- Help Moat employees debug and solve technical issues with their logins, hardware, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Bash and Python are a huge plus
- Familiarity with AWS and various modes of user access management (IAM, security groups, VPC, SSH, etc.)
- Familiarity with Jira and the various ways to configure it
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and dedicated to finishing projects on time
- Familiarity with IT best practices for medium-sized organizations
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.