Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
Moat is looking for a Director of Research to support Moat’s thought leadership efforts and grow a team of analysts in support of driving insights and value to our client base. This person would be responsible for:
- Building insights on client businesses through in-depth analysis of client and third-party data.
- Acting as a thought-leader in identifying trends and bringing to life future opportunities that can spur business growth.
- Consistently integrating new research & analytical techniques and providing actionable customer insight and recommendations.
- Working closely with Marketing to create strategic communications plans, market strategies and determine insights needs.
- Developing forward-looking client insight roadmaps in partnership with clients and internal teams to deliver impactful business insights that lead to the application of insights into action.
- Fostering relationships with partners across attribution, data visualization and data licensing to achieve client goals through the combination of Moat’s viewability and attention insights alongside other 3rd party data.
- Participating in industry events to grow Moat’s voice in the market through representation on industry panels, working groups, conferences and the like contributing to Moat’s voice in the market and presenting Moat data to a broad audience.
- Finding innovative ways to leverage existing Moat data and technology.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school (Masters degree is a plus).
- 7+ Years of experience.
- Experience building, managing, and mentoring a talented team.
- You have a deep familiarity with the digital environment and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and experience presenting to large groups– you’re articulate and engaging.
- Expert-level Excel skills, experience uncovering trends and insights and building compelling content to be presented to audiences both broad and narrow.
- Positive outlook.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.