The Moat Office Administrator will wear multiple hats supporting Office operations, sales and engineering teams, in San Francisco.
Moat San Francisco is looking to hire a dynamic Office Administrator. The ideal candidate will be able to self manage their time and prioritize their efforts across a variety of functions. This position includes, but is not limited to office management, providing administrative support to sales, account management and engineering teams and taking on other projects and tasks based on the company’s needs.
This person will thrive in a role where they directly impact the day-to-day efficiencies and success of the company.
- Manage front desk activities: greet and check-in visitors, field employee questions, prepare and receive UPS/FedEx/mail deliveries.
- Coordinate on-site employee snacks, meals and support other in-house functions.
- Coordinate calendars for San Francisco meetings: prepare material, order food and beverage service, etc.
- Manage facility maintenance and equipment (copier, fax etc.) requests
- Support account management team with day to day tasks and other responsibilities and projects related to supporting sales, marketing and engineering San Francisco team.
- Maintain various office calendars - organize and schedule meetings and appointments, candidate interviews, etc.
- Provide assistance in booking team member travel for office visits and business travel within company standards and guidelines; may assist with employee expense reports, as needed
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping office facilities.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Order, stock and organize office and kitchen supplies
- Track and manage office costs (ensuring food, supplies, and needs etc. are met) and driving cost reductions where possible without compromising services/perks delivered.
- Work with a realtor to find potential office spaces as required
- Communicate clearly with the employees and management
- Work with the Ops team to make sure the new office is work ready
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, general business, accounting or related field preferred) or equivalent with 2-5 years of relevant Administrative or Office Management experience.
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps.
- Creative thinker able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests from a variety of co-workers.
- Technically savvy, easily learn various office productivity applications.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Equipment, and work aids includes PCs, printers, copiers, faxes and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills both written & verbal
- Proactive – anticipates needs and exceeds expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail , order and cleanliness
Ability to self-manage projects and take ownership of tasks
Experience managing an office relocation
Experience creating budget proposals and working within budgets
Experience with Confluence and/or JIRA
BambooHR HRIS knowledge is a plus