Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
Moat is seeking a Billing Specialist with industry experience and a keen focus on detail. This role will work side by side with our growing Finance and Sales teams to develop and execute billing best practices. Moat is expanding rapidly so the candidate must be able to work in fast paced environment without sacrificing attention to detail or quality of work. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Fully responsible for the Agency Billing Cycle including Collections and Cash Receipts
- Responsible for ensuring invoices are correct and in line with contracts and underlying system details
- Review and process monthly billings
- Work with clients to resolve discrepant Invoices
- Work with team members to make sure clients pay their outstanding invoices
- Identify outstanding discrepancies and escalate accordingly
- Synthesize data and report metrics to teams across the company
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall workflow, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls
- BA/BS in Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Agency billing including invoicing and reconciliation with partners
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Work in an organized, efficient, and logical manner
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise and other Accounting systems
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.