Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Drive client engagement through unique experiences and programming.
- Plan Moat’s team events, including, but not limited to, identifying event concepts and venues, organizing transportation, arranging catering, selecting gifts, and all attendee communications.
- Manage and distribute all Moat swag.
- Develop and maintain Moat’s list of preferred event vendors and partners.
- Update and circulate Moat’s global industry events calendar.
- Develop and provide pre-event briefing materials and post event recaps.
- Play an important and visible role on Moat’s growing Marketing team.
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We seek unique, creative ways to build our brand.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
- You have 2+ years of corporate event planning or marketing experience, preferably in digital media, online advertising, or SaaS.
- You are a highly organized project manager who can balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You are a master of the details (programs, menus, unique swag, how engaged a room is), and you bring a creative eye to all branded events and materials.
- You are an excellent communicator - written, verbal, and visual.
- You are experienced with modern marketing tools and platforms.
- You are curious, thoughtful, and perceptive.
- You care.