The Moat Executive Assistant will wear multiple hats supporting Management in New York.
Moat is looking to hire a dynamic Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will be able to self manage their time and prioritize their efforts across a variety of functions. This position includes, but is not limited to office management, providing administrative support to management teams and taking on other projects and tasks based on the company’s needs.
This person will thrive in a role where they directly impact the day-to-day efficiencies and success of the company.
- Prepare and receive UPS/FedEx/mail deliveries.
- Cover front desk activities: greet and check in visitors and field employee questions
- Coordinate on-site employee snacks, meals and support other in-house functions
- Coordinate calendars for meetings: prepare material, order food and beverage service, etc.
- Extensive calendar management and travel arrangements, managing changing priorities and proactively finalizing the finer details of all arrangements
- Maintain various office calendars - organize and schedule meetings and appointments, candidate interviews, etc.
- Provide assistance in booking team member travel for office visits and business travel within company standards and guidelines
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping office facilities.
- Communicate clearly with employees and management
- Create and develop advanced PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Process monthly expense reports
- Perform ad hoc projects and provide additional assistance to the business operations team as needed
Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, general business, accounting or related field preferred)
- Demonstrated ability and discretion to work with confidential information.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps.
- Creative thinker, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests from a variety of co-workers.
- Technically savvy, easily learn various office productivity applications.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Strong organizational, planning and execution experience and skills
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills - both written & verbal
- Proactive – anticipates needs and exceeds expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail, order and cleanliness
- A high level profile presence with both the business unit and company executives
- Ability to self-manage projects and take ownership of tasks