Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Manage Moat’s internal and external contract process
- Responsible for liaising with Sales team and external counsel to negotiate and finalize agreements
- Ensure all key terms and language are included in every contract
- Review all contracts before sent to sales management for approval and client for signature
- Lead training for Business organization on contracts on an ongoing basis
- Partner with business and revenue operations on best practices for contracting and billing practices
- Lead the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
- Manage an extensive contracts management database
- Implement technology solutions to improve the contract administration process
- Respond to general inquiries and requests for legal documents
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You understand the B2B contracting process
- You have a BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school, JD preferred
- Contract management, paralegal, or other comparable experience
- You have experience reading and or auditing contracts
- You are able to turn around your work quickly with extreme accuracy
- You’re curious, insightful and have great business acumen
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.