We are a New York City startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and advertisers make smarter decisions through real-time data that matters. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by clients including The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg’s, Forbes, and The Wall Street Journal. We are a SaaS company and we are venture-backed by several top Silicon Valley and New York investors. Our founding team has worked together for over 10 years and previously partnered to create Right Media, which was acquired by Yahoo in 2007.About the Opportunity
- Build browser extensions and crawlers that track advertising trends across the web
- Fight fraudulent ad traffic
- Architect technical integrations with the world’s top technology companies
- Feed data into ad exchanges to inform real-time bidding algorithms
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Ability to write modular, testable, and readable JS code
- Familiarity with test frameworks
- Experience with Python, Bash, and server-side software development is a big plus
- Deep understanding of cross-browser differences, JS performance tradeoffs, and profiling and debugging tools
- Resourceful, experimentation-driven approach to solving unstructured, data-oriented JS challenges
- A passion for fast, abstract, maintainable and efficient code
- Experience with in-app or mobile development (iOS and Android) is a huge plus
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.