We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with modern web technologies such as Backbone, Marionette, React or Knockout
- Cross-browser HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3 when applicable)
- Experience in one or more of the following MVC frameworks: Pyramid, Django, CakePHP or CodeIgniter
- Experience with complex SQL queries and Amazon Web Services
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities
- Passion for learning and an innovative spirit
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.