We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- You are a passionate Full Stack engineer who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Work as a key member of a high performance, lean startup team.
- Apply functional & OO programming techniques to build high-quality and reusable services.
- Architect complex relational models & optimize PostgreSQL.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or other related field.
- Depth experience in one or more of the following areas--distributed data processing, complex web-app design, and / or cloud infrastructure design (AWS).
- Hands-on experience with SQL, SQLAlchemy, Postgres, Vertica and Redis.
- Solid understanding of real time web design principles.
- Experience with in-app or mobile development (iOS and Android) is a huge plus
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.