We are a New York City startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and advertisers make smarter decisions through real-time data that matters. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by clients including The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg’s, Forbes, and The Wall Street Journal. We are a SaaS company and we are venture-backed by several top Silicon Valley and New York investors. Our founding team has worked together for over 10 years and previously partnered to create Right Media, which was acquired by Yahoo in 2007.
About the Opportunity
Automation Engineers work hand-in hand with a team of developers in a fast paced environment, responsible for not only Moat’s customer-facing Web applications, but for Moat’s impact on some of the worlds largest Web sites that run Moat code.
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends.
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
- Develop and maintain test documentation.
- Write and administer selenium tests.
- Perform both manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years experience conducting quality assurance analysis for client-server and server-to-server application testing.
- Write and execute test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
- Ability to identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software developers and other QA members.
- Deep knowledge in creating and running automated tests using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing (Windows, Mac).
- Experience with Python scripting is preferred.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration tools.
- Experience in developing in a Linux/Unix environment.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.