We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
Automation Engineers work hand-in hand with a team of developers in a fast paced environment, responsible for not only Moat’s customer-facing Web applications, but for Moat’s impact on some of the worlds largest Web sites that run Moat code.
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends.
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
- Develop and maintain test documentation.
- Write and administer selenium tests.
- Perform both manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years experience conducting quality assurance analysis for client-server and server-to-server application testing.
- Write and execute test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
- Ability to identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software developers and other QA members.
- Deep knowledge in creating and running automated tests using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing (Windows, Mac).
- Experience with Python scripting is preferred.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration tools.
- Experience in developing in a Linux/Unix environment.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.