We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends.
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
- Develop, review, maintain and improve test cases documentation
- Manage quarterly load tests to ensure products can scale to expectations
- Coordinate software releases to production environments
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
- Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Product Manager on the of status of testing activities in Agile environment
- Maintain and communicate testing time lines, schedules and status reports
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.