Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
The Director of Account Management will lead a team of Account Management professionals across 3 regions driving customer success outcomes including retention, product adoption and relationship expansion among Moat’s growing clientbase.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of Account Management leaders, Account Managers and Account Coordinators who demonstrate best-in-class knowledge and support of Moat’s clients.
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes for the assignment and ongoing support of clients from the onboarding process through the extent of the client relationship always seeking to drive engagement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Moat's Sales, Engineering, Operations and other Account Management teams to create positive client experiences and drive ongoing development of client solutions to meet market demand.
- Act as subject matter expert for Moat products and services while staying on top of industry trends.
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of projects and measurement of team performance while decreasing road blocks whenever possible.
- Proactively identify ways to improve team and company culture.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- 7+ years of experience in the ad tech industry, at least 2 managing a team of Account Management, Ad Operations or Client Services professionals
- Experience fostering a team of high performers.
- Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, Freewheel, MediaMind, AppNexus, and/or other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.