Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
Are you ready for the next step in your ad operations career? Play a critical role on the engineering and operations team of our rapidly expanding ad technology startup as an Ad Operations Coordinator. A computer science and engineering background is not required, but excellent client relations skills, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and knowledge of ad trafficking systems are a huge plus.
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering, integrations, and sales teams to create positive client experiences.
- Provision tracking tags and sanity-check preview pages.
- Review analytics numbers for discrepancies.
- Participate in client discussions by email, over the phone, and/or in person.
- Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities and spot opportunities to educate partners about our analytics platform.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem is a plus.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.