Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Partnering with the client’s dedicated Account Manager, proactively manage the technical post-sale relationship to ensure a positive client experience and a successful partnership.
- Engage with clients and prospects to earn their trust as a go-to technical expert on all things Moat.
- Bridge the gap between the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams and help keep everyone up to speed on new developments, client requests, product updates, and technical challenges.
- Project manage prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges, collaborating with other teams to get the job done effectively and efficiently.
- Share your technical product knowledge with the Account Management and Sales teams by creating training guides, internal wikis, and onboarding materials.
- You are known for both your stellar customer service and your strong technical understanding of the adtech space.
- You have deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems.
- Your Excel skills are as impressive as your outstanding attention to detail.
- You have a positive outlook and an innate drive to solve problems.
About the Team
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.