Moat is a New York-based SaaS analytics company focused on building products for brand advertisers and premium publishers. Our offerings include Moat Analytics, an attention measurement platform that provides analytics and insights on ad campaigns for publishers and advertisers, and Moat Pro, an ad intelligence platform that allows markets to research trends in the online advertising industry.
About the Opportunity
As a Technical Recruiter at Moat you will assist in managing the entire talent acquisition process, from generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate while providing a high-quality candidate experience. Leveraging your expertise recruiting and hiring high quality technical, sales and client services talent you will be our ambassador to the talent pool, communicating Moat’s mission, culture, and value proposition, ensuring awareness of Moat as an employer of choice in New York City.
- Assist in managing the entire talent acquisition process, ensuring both candidate quality and a high-quality candidate experience.
- Source active and passive candidates through outbound recruiting efforts, inbound candidate generation, employee referrals, and whatever means necessary.
- Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Identify closing strategies for offers; proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent in the start-up community by attending external events.
- 6+ years of staffing/recruiting experience for engineering talent specifically within technology organizations.
- Bachelors degree in either Computer Science, Psychology, Marketing or related field.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organizations priorities and approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of and passion for the start-up environment, with the desire to build a world-class organization.
- Superior written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Incredible attention to detail, empathy, and above all a sense of humor.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages, database technologies, cloud technologies and software development.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to high standards for the candidate experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every candidate, during every stage of the process.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.